We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Equipment- flat pliers - cutting pliers - a box of pearls - cabled wire - a 40 cm golden chain - a screw clasp - two rings - six knot covers Budget: around 15 € Duration: 2 hours
Steps1. To begin, cut six 25 cm pieces of cabled wire. Put it in pairs and tie a knot at one end of each pair.
2. Thread beads on the pieces of yarn in each pair and finish with a knot at the other end.
3. Then attach a knot cover at the six ends.
4. Cut the chain into two 20 cm pieces, then attach the screw clasp.
5. Attach a ring to the other two ends of the chain.
6. Attach the three pairs to the ring of one of the two pieces of chain.
7. Braid the three pairs, then tie them at the other end with the second piece of chain.
FinallyLike what, a pearl necklace can also be modern and original! You can have fun making variations by integrating, for example, a pendant in the middle! It's your turn !
Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your version of this DIY on our Facebook page, and find other ideas on our Pinterest!